Saturday, June 5, 2010

Case# 029


Case# 029

Snack: Meiji Choco Banana Ole

Rating


Packaging: 10/10
Taste relating to flavor claim: 8/10
Creativity: 7/10
Overall Taste: 8/10
Score: 33/40

Lets talk Choco Banana Ole shall we. I admit, I didn't even know what it was at first cause I bought it for the carton. What we have here is a chick with a big rack, in a bunny suit, serving said drink. The posterized effect is pretty rad when you compare to the pink this, flashy that of other drinks in the cooler.

Taste wise was pretty good, considering. I felt there was a nice balance of 'nana and choco. Not super unique though. I have seen other banana drinks out there so thats really the only reason the rating was 7.

Overall this sucker delivered. Drink was nice, chick on the box nice. Would get it again either to crank one out or quench my thirst within.

No comments:

Post a Comment