Saturday, June 5, 2010

Case# 021


Case# 021
Snack: Tohato Osatsu Poteko

Rating


Packaging:7 /10
Taste relating to flavor claim: 9/10
Creativity: 7/10
Overall Taste: 8/10
Score: 31/40

Yes! sweet potatoes are awesome! I can catch just the faintest whiff when I go into a Combini or there is a vendor selling hot ones outside Kichijoji station and I get me some hungers going on.

Let's start with the package. Now the finger puppet thing is a girl with freckles, a leaf, and a big smile. I bet 'cause this snack is going to tasty town. There is a nice hot baked SP in the corner as well.

These rings have a special spot in my heart because they can also be a toy. You put em on your fingers, you can roll them for a high score, and throw them at people and they don't get mad.

The taste is a little on the sugary side, but they are called sweet potatoes so whatcha gonna do. I gave a decent score, but not a great score for the creativity because there are many sweet potato snacks here, but that's a plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment