Friday, June 4, 2010

Case# 014


Case# 014

Snack: Pepsi Baobab Refreshing Cola flavor

Rating


Packaging: 9/10
Taste relating to flavor claim: 7/10
Creativity: 7/10
Overall Taste: 6/10
Score: 29/40

Baobab is a tree mostly found in Madagascar. They use many parts of it but apparently, this drink uses the dried pulp as flavoring and a source of vitamins.

That said, this is one of those crazy drinks Pepsi comes up with for the Spring/Summer season. They always come out with something surprising like Cucumber flavored drink and so on. Personally, it just tastes like diet pepsi with even less sweetener. When I bought it I wasn't even sure what I got. It looks like tea but has "cola flavor". Long Island Ice Tea's have cola flavor and its not even tea. i think they got it backwards.

The packaging is really sweet and I feel like I am in Africa just looking at it, or the Lion King (Poor Kimba... look it up folks).

No comments:

Post a Comment