Saturday, June 5, 2010

Case# 023


Case# 023

Snack: Cheetos Cheese Fondue flavor

Rating


Packaging: 5/10
Taste relating to flavor claim: 4/10
Creativity: 8/10
Overall Taste: 3/10
Score: 20/40

Jesus! Cant I get a regular Cheetos bag here? I've seen even strawberry flavored, but where's the original? I was really really hoping this would be atleast ok and surprising..NO. First off, why is there nasty drizzle on the bag? It looks like mayonaise or man juice, both not what I want in my mouth.

It's like Cheetos is trying to be this suave snack from another land, lookin to attract all those chicks people back home said were horny for foreigners.

Taste wise, nothing like cheese fondue. It did however taste like cream cheese which for about 3 minutes was ok, but then it became a gross waxy film in my mouth. I through out the rest and washed my mouth with some good ol' Wild Turkey.

Fritos, I give you one chance to make this right....

No comments:

Post a Comment