Friday, June 4, 2010

Case #010


Case# 010

Snack: (Suntory) Boss rich coffee w/Mario Kart ChoroQ

Rating

Packaging: 6/10
Taste relating to flavor claim: 7/10
Creativity: 5/10
Overall Taste: 7/10
Score: 25/40

Suntory rocks the Boss brand and has for quite some time. The can features a dude (the boss) with his pipe and look of conviction. The all gold can sets it apart from an increasing number of coffee in a can.

Taste was pretty good but I really didn't feel like the "Boss". I wanted to think it would help me grow a beard but all I got was a stomach cramp a few hours later.

The toy on the top is a pull back toy from the Mario Kart series on Wii. The character is "Daisy" and although I didn't let it affect the rating, was a nice bonus at no extra cost. These goodies can be found time to time on various coffees and rinks in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment