Thursday, August 20, 2009

Case# 005

Case# 005

Snack: Tohato Caramel Corn: With Roasted Peanuts

Rating

Packaging: 6/10
Taste relating to flavor claim: 6/10
Creativity: 3/10
Overall Taste: 7/10
Score: 22/40

After hitting the sweet p version of this, I had to try the original. What I can say is disappointment and utter mountains of pain. Lets take a journey through the emotions of pissed and dismay.

First, the packaging is ok. I get the same ol blue eyes looking at me and what I NOW interpret as a raging mouth of retch that is to be my snack. The snack looks ok with some peanuts sprinkled in but there's the problem, almost no peanuts. What the FUCK!?!

I counted 14 peanuts, and not awesome peanuts, no, they are those little pissy spanish peanuts. It even has one on the package lookin all lame and shit.

Taste was nothing special cause it reminded me of a cracker jacks box, but full of suck. I say stay away from this one, unless you want your junk to fall off and like eating anti-depressants.

No comments:

Post a Comment