Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Case #035

Case# 035

Snack: KitKat Sparkling Strawberry

Rating

Packaging: 7/10
Taste relating to flavor claim: 6/10
Creativity: 5/10
Overall Taste:7/10
Score: 25/40

This is one of those "chick" snacks.  The kind that makes all the girls with faked black-shinned tans that would rival a peking duck say, "kawaii~".  I was hoping for it to have some kind of pop rocks effect or something.  Instead it tastes like strawberries.  Not that is bad, I just wanted more with what was advertised.  I gotta cut KitKat a break though (haha LOLZ), they consistently try to make something new.  I just hope they dont let the interns make any suggestions in the future.

The box has some snazzy sparkles again and is better than a few I had seen in the past.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment