Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Case #034

Case# 034

Snack: KitKat Raspberry & Passion Fruit semi-sweet

Rating


Packaging: 10/10
Taste relating to flavor claim: 10/10
Creativity: 10/10
Overall Taste: 10/10
Score: 40/40

A perfect score!!  Wow!  I can't put into words (but I will) the satisfaction I got from this one.  I was a bit worried with the cost of cocoa recently and the trend to use lots of cocoa butter in chocolates aka lots 'o white chocolate garbage but out from the dark came this masterpiece.  Its covered in dark chocolate and has a great raspberry taste that is a perfect mix.  I ate my king's ransom of these.

The box art has some nice embossing, hearts that I guess are meant towards the receiver of this fine gift, and even the inside is colored.  No expense was spared in every aspect of this kat.  Bravo Nestle.

No comments:

Post a Comment